Customer relationship management is the bread and butter of revenue operations. Whether interfacing with Marketing, Sales, or Customer Success teams, the CRM software in your company can be your single source of truth if you choose the right one.
However, how do you choose the right CRM software? Although I will give you more information later, it starts with a list of your needs and researching the tools available in the market. Therefore, the following tools will show you the best options we found to help you collaborate better and align your go-to-market teams.
10 Best CRM Software
- SAP CRM - Best for managing customer communication from multiple channels.
- Salesforce - Lead generation and success monitoring platform.
- Hubspot - Best inbound marketing CRM.
- Zendesk Sell - Best cloud and mobile-based CRM.
- Zoho CRM - Best for its focus on customer lifecycle management.
- monday Sales CRM - Automation + centralized sales activities to control your entire sales funnel.
- Freshsales - Best for its use of AI to improve sales conversions.
- Pipedrive - Easy to implement CRM software.
- Streak - CRM software with integrations that decrease switching between apps.
- Insightly - Automatic lead routing to streamline your operations.
How do you choose the right CRM software?
Choosing the right CRM software is mainly a 3-step process.
- List your company needs. You should begin by compiling a list of teams that will use the software. These can include Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. Then, inquire how many people within those teams would use the software and who needs view-only access.
- List the tools you need your CRM to integrate with. In most cases, you'll be using your CRM as a central place to power many other tools, including your email marketing tools, sales software, marketing automation software.
- Talk to your financial controller. Make sure you know how much money is available for your purchase. CRM software can get expensive very quickly, especially as you add other modules that carry an extra cost. Also, remember to account for company growth!
- Research and trial. The last step is for you to look for tools with features that best serve your operation and that include the most functionality in a single package. After you find your top 2, get a trial and test with some of your data to see if it fits your workflow.
Read my article "How Much Does A CRM Cost?" to learn more about the factors in purchasing a CRM and how much you can expect to pay.